- Professional Registrations
Adam Todd is committed to providing practical representation and legal advice to Florey Todd clients. He leverages his 17 years of legal experience to help clients navigate complex decisions, transactions, and handle lawsuits and claims with a candid, no-nonsense approach.
Adam has represented business of all sizes, from family-owned, small businesses to publicly traded entities. Adam comes from a family of entrepreneurs which gives him a unique perspective and understanding of business owners.
Respected by the legal community, Adam has earned the distinction of Super Lawyer and been quoted in nationally-recognized publications.
Capital University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2004
- Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Curia
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The Ohio State University, 2000
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2017-2021
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2013-2016
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit